Monday, December 1, 2014

OTK boots with skinny jeans

DSCN9826 DSCN9820
DSCN9822 DSCN9808
I tend to wear OTK boots with skirts or dresses rather than with pants… but then again I tend to wear skirts or dresses in general rather than pants, so I guess it should be no surprise that my choice with boots follows suit!  That said, I found they paired really well and were super comfortable with these Express (mid-rise skinny legging) jeans.  A few of my other OTK looks below.

DSCN9404 DSCN5686 DSCN6097  DSCN6843

7 comments:

Bisma Rauf said...

Wow..love those boots!

Check out my new post Here!!!

Mica T said...

You rock those over the knee boots Londyn! :)

Isa Machado said...

You look gorgeous dear! :)
Amazing boots!

Isa M., Tic Tac Living
Banggood & Tic Tac Living Giveaway

Lorena said...

I live it when you're able to get the wear and get the buck for shoes… this is a great example.

chiara said...

Love the boots with skinnies... I like them better than with skirts, the look is edgier

katherine lou said...

I love over the knee boots and I love how you styled each and every outfit with them!

melody said...

Love the over knee boots <3
Kiss from paris XxX
http://www.laminutefashion.com