Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Just another day

DSCN9582 DSCN9584
 
DSCN9595 DSCN9596
 
DSCN9583 DSCN9586
I’ve been loving dark colors of late, and yet again am wearing navy and black together.  Maybe it’s the change of seasons or maybe it’s to help camouflage my extra “mommy curves” that I haven’t lost yet, but either way it’s what I’m going with.  Plus, if I needed another reason to wear navy and black – these shoes would be it!  I adore adore adore these Zara heels and never find occasion to wear them enough, so happily matching them with today’s look.

8 comments:

Mica T said...

You are looking fantastic! :)

I'm not ready for body-con pieces, not for a while yet, haha.

Love the silver detail on your dress - and those heels are perfect! :)

Away From The Blue

Rakel said...

Amazing shoes!

Anonymous said...

beautiful curves doll ;)

MJ

Londyn said...

Thanks hon!!

You're so modest :-) you could totally rock body-con.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had the figure you have! You look great! I love reading your blog and am so happy for your new addition. :)

Londyn said...

Aww, thank you!! 😊

Jaela said...

Sexy, Love it

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

in love with the lace-up stilettos and that studded tunic. you look hot so son after giving birth.