Friday, November 14, 2014

Happy

After being up since 1:30am Thursday morning, I had limited expectations for what the day would bring.  Surprisingly, things turned around significantly and I ended the day with a can’t-get-rid-of-it smile on my face. 

Wouldn’t it be perfect if all days ended that way?

DSCN9598 DSCN9597

DSCN9601 DSCN9600

As for my look, I was going for some shade of military chic.  Bittersweet though it is – it’s officially time to break out my boots since the autumn winds have arrived.  30 degree temps definitely called for them to come out of shoe storage!  Ah, the cold weather has arrived.

8 comments:

Hoda Katebi said...

Love this look--your skirt is so pretty and unique! Also, haha congratulations on somehow keeping a smile on your face after not sleeping--get to bed! c;

<(') Hoda | JooJoo Azad

Londyn said...

Thank you! Ha! Yes I do need to go back to bed :-)

katherine lou said...

Love your outfit! That skirt is so pretty!

Mica T said...

You are doing incredible looking so stylish on so little sleep!

I am so pleased your day had a wonderful end - I hope all days are like that for you, but that you have a much more friendly start time, haha!

Away From The Blue

Roxy Cole said...

Love your outfit it's gorgeous :)!!
www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

Jaela said...

Beautiful Love the skirt

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

that tulip-shaped lbs is beautiful and sexy. did Ava keep mommy awake since 1.30 AM?

Londyn said...

Yes she sure did!