Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Dark

These last couple days I’ve been drawn to darker tones over my normal colorful choices.  I think it has something to do with the time change and weather shift.  It' gets cooler every day and has been additionally overcast this week, and with the time change I now leave from and return to my house when it is dark… Boo!  Ah well.  On the flip side, cooler temperatures mean the start of toasty warm fires, hot cocoa, and snuggling under a warm blanket.  That I can go for!

DSCN9537 DSCN9526

DSCN9528 DSCN9530

DSCN9535 DSCN9536

DSCN9542

9 comments:

Ramida Dusdeevutikul said...

nice!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

Ramida Dusdeevutikul said...

nice!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

simplychic said...

loving the darker hues!! you're fall ready :)

Mica T said...

That dress looks so cosy! :)

It's warming up here, bit of a change for baby T to cope with! Hope that Ava isn't acting out with the cooler weather! :)

Away From The Blue

Gail J said...

I love when you boosted the look with that coat!

Yaudy Cristina said...

love bothlooks. looking great!
xo,
http://yaudycristinafashionista.blogspot.com/

Patricia Ayuso said...

amazing blog!!! i love it ;)
i would love to follow each other because I really love your style!!
kisses pretty
http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

Leah said...

Where is this sweater dress from? It's GORG on you!

Londyn said...

Thank you dear!! It's connected apparel.