Monday, October 6, 2014

Seeing Red

First time leaving my little one with someone else for a couple hours! It was nice to get out, but of course I missed her at the same time.  For the evening out, I decided to pull out my new 2 piece dress set from Express.

DSCN9275 

DSCN9274

I was disappointed that I didn’t get better pictures! First, I chopped my head off – twice, then my dog walked in the picture showing her behind and covering me from the thigh down. Finally I got the two shots above, but the coloring is a bit off… at that point the doorbell rang and the babysitter had arrived, so no more photos for me. 

I decided to try just once more when I got home later that evening, and got the below pic… with lighting still not right and shadows covering my face- “I give up!”  LOL!

On the flip side, I was excited to be just over 2 months post baby and wearing a crop top!  I certainly have more weight to lose and more toning to do, but at least my overall proportions have stayed the same, so that’s helpful. I’m figuring the rest will work itself out as I get back to work and into more of a routine.

DSCN9279

As for my little pumpkin, she’s all about the stripes this week!  Jeans with a pink stripe top, and nautical in her stripe sailor tee and leggings.  I can’t believe this is my last week at home with her (SOB!).  Savoring every moment.

jeans2 jeans

sailor

15 comments:

MELODY JACOBS said...

so cute and lovely
http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

OXANA MUA said...

Beautiful dress!

OXANAMUA | Beauty & Fashion & Lifestyle | NEW POST! Extra step in skincare routine...

Good Girl Gone Glam said...

Great look! You look fab! Hope you had a great night out!
Marianne
www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

Lauren {Fizz and Frosting} said...

You look fantastic lady! I love that outfit!

Mica T said...

Oh my goodness could your daughter be any cuter? She is adorable! :D

Now that I've had that moment of going "aww" at my screen.....I love the print on your outfit, you are looking amazing post baby, as always! :) I think the photos are good too - lately I've been more focused with getting at least one photo rather than trying to find good lighting, a nice camera setup, a good frame...no time! :)

Away From The Blue

Jola Hogg said...

thank you for your lovely comment on my blog..and for your follow :) of course i follow you back..your blog is so nice..i will be stopping here as often as you post new pictures :)
jolahogg.blogspot.ie

Lorena said...

You look amazing in that outfit - I could never pull something like this off !

Nonchalant Rebel said...

how cute!!!


x mounia

mouniasdream.blogspot.com

BamaCarol said...

You look great and little Ava is growing up in a hurry! She is going to be a clothes diva just like mommy! I know it will be hard to leave her but what fun you will have when you get home every night.

katherine lou said...

Wonderful outfit! I hope you had a wonderful time on your night out. Your daughter is super adorable!

Londyn said...

Thank you! That is such a good way to look at it!

Londyn said...

Yes! Exactly! You know what I'm working with :-)

Londyn said...

Thank you!

evre medusa said...

So cute!!!!love her!!!
you look great in that outfit!
gorgeous:)
xx

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

You are looking fabulous - don't be so hard on yourself. Did you two had a date night? Baby Ava's outfits are adorable also. I am sobbing for you as well - I feel your pain, as a mom. But kids get used to change and different things, not to worry.