Monday, October 27, 2014

OTK

While I’m definitely more of a warm weather girl, I do enjoy the Fall as well.  It’s a great time to be outside and soak in the crisp Autumn colors and smells.  It’s also a perfect time to break out my over the knee boots!

DSCN9404

DSCN9400 DSCN9399

Looking for a good pair of OTK boots?  Click to shop these 2 great options – both under $100!

image image     image  image

As for home life, my pumpkin is 3 months now!  I can’t believe it.  Time has flown and she is already getting so big.  I love watching her personality come out – she’s so happy, strong, and sassy.  She’s I just love her to pieces!

IMG_1426

IMG_1419 IMG_1417

7 comments:

IN & OUT said...

i love boot overknee
would you like follow each other?
pls let me know :*
http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/10/cookies.html

Liz Lauren said...

so cute!


http://hashtagliz.com

Shalay B. said...

The dress is cute and the baby awwwww

Mica T said...

I cannot believe she is three months old already, wow! She is looking more and more adorable every day Londyn :)

You are looking very cute too - that dress is perfect with those boots! :)

Away From The Blue

Lorena said...

Look at that baby smile !

Jaela said...

Lovely. I really love the boots. U look sexy


www.jayla31.blogspot.com

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

you are looking fierce girl. love the otk boots. and Ava is a beauty. Vivian used to have a similar dress with monkeys.