Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Back to Work

My first day back at work this Monday.  It was bittersweet for sure.  I was definitely happy to be back and quickly reminded how much I love my work and having a career, but I certainly missed my little peanut and teared up when I came in and saw a big print out picture of her taped on my door from my coworkers.

As for my outfit, I love pairing a classic black blazer with a color dress or skirt.  It mixes up the “basic suit” look.  Adding a little print helps too and I adore this soft lace inspired rose print.  Finally, accessories – matching cranberry color bootie and a complementary blush handbag.

DSCN9320 DSCN9324

the brands… blazer: Calvin Klein (similar here). cami: Worthington. skirt: NY&Co (here in grey, here in white). shoes: Fergie (here). purse: Nine West (similar here).

Thank goodness I had lots of cuddle time with my pumpkin before having to return.  Wish I could put her in my bag and take her with me!

mommyandme IMG_1353

11 comments:

OXANA MUA said...

Your baby is so cute!

xx Oksana

New Fashion Post about #OOTD and a Perfect Coat!

Lorena said...

OMG time has flown by! you are already back in the office …. and you're wearing my favourite pair of shoes.

Nina said...

Love your bag. The baby is so cute. xx

http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

Tamara Pavlovic said...

Beautiful baby!! I love your outfit and bag!

www.misstyrafashion.com

Shalay B. said...

your co-workers are so nice!
you look great and the baby is so cute

itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Love the shape of those shoes! So fun!! :D
And awww, she is such a cutie!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Ginny MyNewFavoriteOutfit said...

Going back to work is the hardest! You look great and Ava is just precious.

Nidhi Patel said...

Your child is so cute!!!! Also, obsessed with your shoes, love the cut and the color!
Nidhi
An Unblurred Lady

Carli Ferretti said...

love your outfit and your baby is the cutest thing ever! followed you back :)

xo, carli
Puppies and Polka Dots

Mica T said...

Oh my goodness, look how big she is! She's adorable Londyn :)

I love your back to work outfit - as stylish and professional as ever! So sweet of your co-workers to decorate for you with a photo of your daughter! :)

It must be hard, but you're doing well! :)

Away From The Blue

Dominika R. Sch. said...

Love this outfit !!!