Thursday, September 18, 2014

Transitions

I’m finding my way in this new land of mommy fashion which more often calls for flats and jeans than I was previously used to. 

DSCN9173 DSCN9170

A skinny cropped jean is always a great choice – stylish, cute, figure conscious and an easy way to show off a good pair of shoes.

Heels will always remain a staple in my wardrobe, but I’ve started to carry with me an extra pair of flats so I can switch to a more practical shoe when needed.

As for bags – I transition from small and chic to a larger satchel or structured handbag whenever I have my little one in tow (pretty much always…!)

DSCN9177 DSCN9176

DSCF3002

7 comments:

Kriti Jaitly said...

U look great dear....

keep in touch
www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

Ramida Dusdeevutikul said...

nice look!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
xx

Rachel Lynne said...

Such a cute jacket! You look amazing in red!

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

Oh I do that so much, switching from day to night by simply changing heels and adding flashy accessories.
Very nice job and thank you so much for visiting me a while back.
Daphne.

Jackie said...

Loving the pop of red! I always think it's such a great contrast to a good pair of jeans.

xo Jackie
Something About That

Christine Uy said...

Very stylish! I love the pop of colour.. you look great :) Would you like us to follow each other in GFC and BlogLovin'? I would love to stay in touch and be friends. :)

Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

Mica T said...

Love the bright red jacket with the printed tank! :) Makes me sad for donating my little red jacket, but I hadn't worn it in years!

Away From The Blue