Thursday, September 11, 2014

Studded Summer Day

Hi lovies! I’m loving maxi dresses right now (as I always have) since they provide ease and comfort as well as effortless style.  Just look for one with an interesting color palette, neckline or print for an all-in-one great look.  Today, I paired mine with a great pair of studded flats and a cuff bracelet for a little added interest.

DSCN9077

DSCN9085 DSCN9069

DSCN9079

DSCN9070

My little princess went girly today in her Gap dress and hair bow.

avablanket

Like the studded sandal look?  Get your own!

 image

Valentino Studded leather flat sandals (splurge here). ASOS River Island Gladiator Tan Studded Flat Sandals (steal here).

8 comments:

Cammila said...

That tiny little baby muppet can't be a real baby! Too cute to be a real baby. IMPOSSIBLE.

P.S. You look hot, I love the drape of this dress.
-Cammila
http://dresseduplikealady.com

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

love the dress :)



Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!

OXANA MUA said...

Beautiful dress!

OXANAMUA | New "Beauty" Post : My Lips But Better

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

Debra Lynn Mejia said...

I love that maxi! You look great in it. And I guess your daughter is already following in your fashionable footsteps!

Marta Bartczak said...

Really nice :)

www.marrtab.blogspot.com

J @ Bless Her Heart Y'all said...

I am in love with maxi dresses too! This one fits you perfectly and I love the print of it!

Jola Hogg said...

The dress is so nice!
Jolahogg.blogspot.ie

Yaudy Cristina said...

Love your dress!!! and your baby girl soo cute :)
http://yaudycristinafashionista.blogspot.com/2014/09/pretty-woman-wannabe.html