Saturday, September 20, 2014

One Shot

The weekend is here!  Happy Saturday!  I only had time for one photo before my peanut decided to take things over, so one hazy shot was all I achieved for today’s look…

Keeping with my recent theme of summer to fall transition, I paired this summer strapless aztec print dress with a military style blazer and orange accessories (always a great fall color).

DSCN9179

blazer: similar here and here. dress: similar here and here. purse: similar here. shoes: similar here and here.

8 comments:

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

love the dress :)



Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!

Mica T said...

Such a cute printed dress! :)

I know how hard it is to get photos with baby too - some days I don't even make it out the house for a photo before baby destroys my outfit in some way, haha!

Away From The Blue

Just Aise said...

I love the jacket. I'm obsessed with army looking things justaise.blogspot.com

Imogen said...

love that amazing printed dress

The Beauty System said...

I love your jacket!!!
http://thebeautysystem.blogspot.it/

Ann said...

Love the jacket and dress.
Looks so good on you ♥

http://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com

Christine Uy said...

Gorgeous dress, I love the print! :) Thanks so much for visiting and following my bog, it means alot to me! I'm now following you too in GFC. :) Can't wait to read more posts from you. <3

Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

Rabea Schulte said...

Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/