Monday, September 22, 2014

Evening Look

image

My tried and true tricks for putting together a simple chic evening look!

I start with a bold color.  Something I feel comfortable in and something that compliments my skin and hair color.  In addition to the color of this dress, it fits me well and accentuates the right places by the black built in belt cinching at the waist.  I accessorize with a few special jewelry pieces – not too many to irritate me, but enough to add a little extra interest. Since the dress has no print or contrasting color, I add additional print and colors with the accessories and clutch.  Finally, I finish the look with a nude strappy sandal to elongate the leg line.  Fun note – my toenails match my necklace! 

DSCN9194 DSCN9191

DSCN9203 DSCN9201

DSCN9202 DSCN9199

DSCN9198

11 comments:

Kriti Jaitly said...

love your sandals.....

keep in touch
www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

Kriti Jaitly said...

love your sandals.....

keep in touch
www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

OXANA MUA said...

Gorgeous look!

OXANAMUA | Beauty & Fashion & Lifestyle | NEW POST!

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

lovely dress :)



Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!

katherine lou said...

I love your tips for an evening look! Love your heels by the way!

Mica T said...

You look incredible! That little photo with the arrows is a cute touch too! :)

Away From The Blue

Always Maylee said...

Love this color on you! So pretty!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Lady parisienne said...

you look so lovely, I love the dress the color is great, and the necklace is lovely!

Chiamaka Abasilim said...

Stunning look, love it.

http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

Corie said...

Oooh I love this look! The dress is a gorgeous color and you look absolutely great girl!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

You look absolutely gorgeous. That dress is divine. Your husband is a lucky man!