Monday, September 8, 2014

Dressing Room

I’ve hardly spent any time away from my little darling, but this week I got 2 hours of me time and went on a little shopping trip.  Let’s just say that still having additional inches and baby weight to lose doesn’t make for great mommy self-esteem, so it was nice to try on some pretty dresses and get some lovely lingerie to boost the spirits.

Welcome to my dressing room… shopping at Express

1) First I tried on this fun little crop top and pencil skirt.  I’ve been wanting a crop top forever, but clearly that wasn’t an option for the last 9 months for me, so it was fun to try this on for size and see that it worked!  I also liked the look because both the top and bottom could be paired with other pieces to create a completely different look.  (purchase here)

image (1) image (12)

2) This bandage dress with mesh cut outs was a fun one too - I adore zipper detailing. It’s definitely a bit more of a body conscious look-at-me dress. (purchase here)

 image (9)

3) This LBD was the reason I came to Express in the first place.  It’s very on-trend with the sheer cut outs and the cropped feature.  The cut and color make it slimming for an hourglass figure. (purchase here)

image (5)

4) This cheery look reminded me of something SJP’s character Carrie from Sex and the City would wear – the skirt at least.  It’s flirty and sassy. (purchase top here, purchase skirt here)

image (2)

Purchase shoes here

What did I end up getting?  DRUMROLL… #1 crop top and skirt! It fit my personal style the best – feminine with a bit of edge, and I also really like that I’ll be able to mix and match with it.  In all honesty, I would have loved to purchase all of the outfits I tried, but I figure one look is enough to boost my spirits without causing closet overload!

As for undergarments, I’m a firm believer that the underneath should be as lovely as the outerwear.  Some beauties that caught my eye at Victoria Secret today below.  Which ones I bought there will remain untold!

image image image image

image image

From top left to bottom right – purchase lingerie… 1. here 2. here 3. here 4. here 5. here 6. here

26 comments:

Jackie Harrison said...

Lovely outfits.

Rachel Lynne said...

OW OW! Those dresses look AMAZING on you girl!

Iván The Trendy Surfer said...

Beautiful pieces, so stylish !!



xoxo


http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

Marianne Friedman said...

Girl, you look amazing! You looked gorgeous in all of these outfits! Go back and buy them all! You are one hot momma!
Marianne
www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

Kelsey Bang said...

I have not been to express in years! looks like i need to go now! so many fun items! loving that red flared skirt! so cute! very carrie bradshaw :)

kelseybang.com

Putri Valentina said...

What a great skirt dear :D

WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Natalie Harris said...

Love the looks!!
Check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other? Hope to hear from you!
Natalie

www.maralmuse.com

Yoko Nguyen said...

nice outfit !: )

Check my blog YOKO NGUYEN BLOG

Yoko Nguyen said...

nice looks ! ♥

Check my blog YOKO NGUYEN BLOG

Nabil NabilUnitycom said...

Wow, mostly love last red skirt ;p
Greets, Nabil ;)

Will be great if we could follow each other :D

http://www.nabilunity.com/
https://www.facebook.com/NabilUnity

Taramixandmatch said...

Love the dresses on you!

Anonymous said...

Love the dresses and the lingerie too!! Pretty

Mica T said...

You look incredible! That first outfit is great on you, and I love that you can wear the pieces separately too :)

Have a soft spot for your 4th outfit as well - too cute! I really like that top!

Away From The Blue

Diana Ashuayem said...

Wow you have already lost the baby weight!! Hope you got the red full midi skirt because it looks fab on you!!
www.effortlesslady.com

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

WOW you look great so soon after the baby. You are still slim and with some added curves. I would have gotten the first outfit also. I love that it looks like a dress and 2 pieces at the same time. It can be worked with more things in your wardrobe too. I also love the last outfit. Both the skirt and the graphic tee are great. In yesterday's post I paired an a-line midi skirt with a graphic tee, similar to what you did. Come take a look.

Hope you & Baby Ava are doing well. This shopping trip was needed I bet. =)

Fashion Lover said...

Muy guapa!! Me encanta la falda de leopardo!

Besos!

ravenlocks said...

Yes! I'm so glad you bought that crop top and pencil skirt. They both look AMAZING on you! You've also got me wanting to buy like everything else you tried on lol.

xo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

Aracely @ Mama Fashion Files said...

I love all of these pieces and you look fabulous darling!

Анна-Алина Гевелюк said...

Hey, honey! What do you think about follow each other via bloglovin? If you want, just follow me there and I'll follow you back! http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

Sydney Shop Girl said...

You look fab, L!! Wish I was in shape like you so soon after baby. Still struggling... :-P

SSG xxx

Londyn said...

Thanks Diana! Not yet, but hopefully soon :-)

Londyn said...

Thanks Azu!! I wanted to buy everything too!

Londyn said...

Aww thank you - it's a process and we have to remember it took 9 months to gain so will take a while to lose too!!

Gail J said...

LBD rocks girl! You look sexy in it! x

Alberto Hugo Rojas said...

ALWAYS ELEGANT

J @ Bless Her Heart Y'all said...

I love the crop top and pencil skirt on you! It's fantastic on you!