Thursday, August 14, 2014

My Birthday Suit

Just kidding!  Not my birthday suit, but yes – it is my birthday!  The last time I wore this dress was last year on my birthday, and while this year I’m not doing anything except spending the day at home with my princess, I wanted to try on my birthday dress and see if it would still fit.  Low and behold, less than 3 weeks after baby – it does!  Granted it’s not fitting exactly like I would like it too… certainly much tighter in a certain spot or two… but either way it was fun just to try it on and be able to say it fit.

DSCN8888

DSCN8883 DSCN8892 

DSCN8880 - Copy DSCN8880 DSCN8895

Other blue dress looks:

DSCN5270 DSCN5276 DSCN3872 DSCN3873

As for spending the day with my little one, I couldn’t ask for a better birthday present. It’s been an amazing and beautiful feeling to be so needed – not scary like I may have thought in the past. I love being a mom already and can’t wait to see her bloom into her own unique person.

photo (98) photo (89)

14 comments:

Jaela Lopez said...

You are so bless. You look gorgeous as ever. Such a cute baby

awhite said...

Hooray! Happy birthday! :) Looking great, babe!

-Ashley
http://lestylorouge.com

KeeKee said...

Happy Birthday Leo sister! Mine is Monday. I hope you enjoy your day and get some extra snuggles from your little Princess!

NewlyLoved said...

Well Happy Birthday! Looking fabulous in that color too!
xo Jessica
www.NewlyLoved.com

Lorena said...

The fact that it fits so shortly after having your princess is amazing ;)
Hope you had a great birthday.

Erica C. said...

You and the Princess makes me smile!! Happy Birthday!!!

Cammila said...

DAMN woman, you look amazing! Happy birthday, and man oh man, you two make a gorgeous pair. :)

http://dresseduplikealady.com

Sarah R said...

Happy birthday Londyn! I can already tell it's wonderful.

Mica T said...

Happy Birthday Londyn! :D I'm so glad you had a lovely day with baby - baby cuddles are a great way to celebrate a birthday!

And so impressed at you getting into pre-pregnancy dresses just 3 weeks post-baby! By then I was still wearing my maternity wardrobe! :)

Away From The Blue

Verna Abril said...

Happy birthday! And congratulations on your baby :)

VernaBytes | style blog by Verna Abril

LEN K said...

Hi! You have really nice blog and hope we could follow each other...
Just let me know...I'd be so glad if we could.
http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

OXANA MUA said...

OMG! So cute! Congratulations to you, darling!

OXANAMUA Beauty Blog by Oksana Janson

NEW DESIGN! NEW POST! MY WEDDING!

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

First of all Happy Birthday!! That mini cobalt shirt-dress looked gorgeous on you last year and it still does this year. I agree, having a little baby girl is the best Birthday present ever. Love her little head and those little feet. Adorable pictures. =)

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

lovely outfit! Happy Birthday :)




Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!