Thursday, August 7, 2014

Casual… Occasion

First of all, a big thank you for all of the sweet comments and congratulations over the last few days.  What an overwhelming and beautiful experience these past 9 months have been for me, and it’s been wonderful to share this experience through this blog with so many of you!

In these recent days since my little peanut joined the world, there hasn’t been much of anything on the schedule other than cuddling, nursing, pumping, changing diapers, washing clothes, etc…  So, that said, the very basic outings of a doctors visit or a trip to Target equate to an “occasion”. 

For this such occasion, I decided to pull out my BCBG khaki wrap dress.  Since my body is still shifting back to it’s old form, I can’t wear this dress as I used to (sans camisole), but at least it still fits, so I’m not complaining!

DSCN8847

DSCN8844 DSCN8845

While mommy is keeping things neutral, my Ava is going girly in her pink polka dots and pink crochet hat.

photo (88)

9 comments:

Rebecca Maria said...

You look absolutely beautiful Londyn! I see Ava is following in her mummy's footsteps!

Rebecca | Blog

KDot said...

You look so good!

Marta Álvarez said...

congrats londyn :D

www.malvro.com

Ramida Dusdeevutikul said...

lovely!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
xx

KeeKee said...

Looking good mama and little Ava is so pretty in pink!

Euge Etche said...

Ohh your baby is so cute!! You look great! That dress is lovely :)
Obsessed Fashion Blog
xo

Lorena said...

Well i think you look great :)

Jessica said...

Aww Ava is so cutie!! God bless your family so much!
Beautiful look!

http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

xoxo,
Jess

Mica T said...

Aww you should share your and Ava's outfits in every post, you're both too cute! :)

And I use any excuse for getting out of the house as a reason/occasion to get dressed, although I don't look as effortlessly stylish as you!

Away From The Blue