Friday, July 18, 2014

Thank Goodness

I used to worry is this ASOS maternity dress would look too "pajama-like” to wear to work, but since I literally have about 8 days left in the office, I’m not really caring all that much!  Pajama or not, I’m comfortable!  I love how the silk feels against my skin and that it’s loose, but not shapeless.  Honestly, I don’t know what I would have done without ASOS maternity options – affordable and adorable!

DSCN8783 DSCN8784

DSCN8782 DSCN8781

Bump Date: pic taken @ 36 weeks

10 comments:

Sammie said...

that sure is a pretty dress :)

Chiamaka Abasilim said...

That's a pretty dress and it does not look like a night wear, moreover night wear are now trendy.

http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

Kaolee Hoyle said...

That dress is super cute!

And can't wait to hear about your little one!

OXANA MUA said...

Pretty dress!

♥ Oxana
O X A N A  M.U.A makeup blog NEW WILD BOHO MAKEUP!
Bloglovin | Facebook | TumblrInstagram

Kasmira said...

Just a lovely dress! (And probably nursing friendly, too.). You are glowing!

Londyn said...

Thanks!! And yes, it would be Kasmira - I'll have to remember that :-)

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

What a gorgeous wrap dress. The length and floral on it are perfect. I cannot believe you are still wearing heels at 9 months pregnant. =)

Inge Jane said...

This dress is just lovely! It looks comfortable too (but not like pajamas kind of comfortable haha)

Lorena said...

I think you totally pulled it off, specially with those heels - you mean business!

Jaela Lopez said...

So love this Kimono Dress

www.jayla31.blogspot.com