Saturday, July 26, 2014

Last Day

It feels a bit odd, but I’m actually writing and scheduling this post for a day after my little one is due to be born, so the belly you’re seeing below no longer has a baby in it!  Baby pictures to come for sure, but in the meantime, this pic was taken from my last day at work.

I didn’t know it was going to be my last day at work, but when I went in for the doctor appointment, I was told that my time in the office was up and I would be induced and meeting my little girl the coming week.  What’s random is that I had just purchased these super comfy wedges to wear in my last few weeks when my feet were sore or starting to swell – guess I could have skipped on that purchase!

DSCN8810 DSCN8812

DSCN8807

the brands… Dress: Destination Maternity. Shoes: DSW.

Bump Date: pic taken @ 36 weeks

6 comments:

cassie cadiz said...

Congratulations... your baby's lucky to have you as her mom. ;)

KDot said...

Yah! I can't wait to see her picture!

Imogen said...

Very classic look, we definitely look forward to seeing baby photos.

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

OMG, I was reading the last posts I missed in chronological order so now I am reading this. Hope it was all well (when you have time E-Mail me and let me know how it went, why you were induced). You looked super stylish for your very last day of work which of course is expected. Ava will be a gorgeous stylish lady like her Mamma. Congratulations to all three of you! Such an exciting time!

Sending you my love. Ada.

Mica T said...

Oh I'm so excited for you! I hope everything went well! :)

Didn't know it was quite so sudden that you were scheduled to meet Ava - must have been really scary at first! But no doubt you are completely in love and adoring having her in your arms today! You must be so happy!

Thinking of you, and your now one larger little family! :)

Hadrien Leite said...

Awesome outfit and super cool pics
Great work
heyhadrien.blogspot.com