Friday, July 25, 2014

Home Sweet Home

I’m enjoying my last few days in a quiet home, but can’t help but be counting down the minutes until my little one is here.  Since she’s coming so early, I’ll be missing out on my final 3 weeks of preparation (and resting!), so it’s a mad dash to ensure everything is in order.  Definitely nesting!

Wardrobe this last week is staying pretty casual.  Thank goodness I’ve been lucky to be able to wear about half maternity and half regular size clothing throughout my pregnancy.  This blazer, top and jeans are all my regular clothing, but with a belly band to help at the waist.  Gotta love a belly band!

DSCN8737 DSCN8735

Bump Date: pic taken @ 36 weeks

6 comments:

Lorena said...

I continue to find it simply amazing how you can still wear many of your regular clothes… and all the way to the last days :)

Nee said...

aww what a cute look!! absolutely love the top :)

have a great weekend!
lots of love xx
Nee from ROSECANDLE11

Sarah R said...

Oh my goodness, why is she coming so early? Is everything ok?

BamaCarol said...

So excited for you and your little girl! Amazing that you are still wearing your regular size clothes but great for the pocketbook. Many wishes for a safe arrival of baby girl and for you as well.

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

My daughter arrived at 38 weeks and 4 days. Girls tend to come earlier. I too was able to wear mostly non-maternity clothes while pregnant which is good. Almost all of my non-maternity leggings fit.

Relax these last few days. It is the calm before the storm but I mean that in a good way. =)

Mica T said...

Oooh I didn't know you could keep wearing your regular jeans with a belly band! I should have got one! I tried the hair tie trick a few times, until there really was no going back and switched to maternity jeans.

You are looking fantastic and stylish as always!