Sunday, June 1, 2014

Summer Lovin

While maxi dresses have been in fashion for quite a while now, I’m admittedly nowhere near tired of them.  Not only do I find them perfection for maternity wear, but they are also one of the easiest wardrobe items to dress up or dress down!

DSCN8338

DSCN8340 DSCN8341

Today, I kept my maxi dressed down for a beautiful summer weekend day.  It was a day of firsts for me – not only did I join the world of soccer moms by purchasing a new SUV (car seat, stroller, dog… they fit!), but I also decided to bare my almost 7 month baby bump poolside!  Yep, I bared it proudly, bikini and all.

photo (64)

Looking for a perfect summer maxi?  Check these beauties out.

Summer Floral Long Beach Maxi Dress Lightweight Sundress Plus Size Summer Dress Holiday Beach Dress Bridesmaid dress Long Prom Dress 

Bump Date: pics taken @ 29 weeks

8 comments:

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Right on mama! Maxi's are always so chic for day...and GLAM! You look radiant!

Thank you for the blog visit babe, hope to see you back soon!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

MAYOUME said...

You look so sweet and your dress - yeah I feel summer:-)
Kisses for both of you;-)
Mayoume

Kaolee Hoyle said...

I love maxis too. And they're great because afterwards, we can still wear them!

Mica T said...

I bet you looked great in your bikini! :D The only thing I didn't like about being pregnant and swimwear was that I had to size up in my normal swimwear to accommodate everything that had kinda spread and gotten larger, haha. Otherwise I was quite happy to go for a swim with the belly :) It's an amazing thing :)

Away From The Blue

Jaela Lopez said...

Omg!!!! this is absolutely beautiful...I love this on you, so perfect...LOVE IT


www.jayla31.blogspot.com

Rachel Lynne said...

Such a gorgeous maxi! Love it a lot!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Love the prints and colors of both the maxi and the swimsuit. I wore 2 piece bikinis on my summer vacation at 5-months pregnant too and it was a beautiful thing. =)

Stop by when you can to see my latest. <3 Ada.

Kerri said...

Would love love love to see your baby bump in a bikini! Ill bet you look awesome!!!