Thursday, June 19, 2014

LBMD

I’m wearing my little black maternity dress today and loving it’s never ending comfort.  It’s so soft that it makes me want to feel it all the time!  Ava certainly likes it too as she gets even more tummy rubs from mommy when I wear this dress.

DSCN8457 DSCN8454

DSCN8453

I continue to find blazers as some of my ultimate go-to items.  I love blazers with a little pizzazz, so if you agree and are looking for unique blazer options, click below and check out Lulu’s!

image

Bump Date: pic taken @ 32 weeks

10 comments:

Mica T said...

That is a gorgeous dress on you! Looks wonderful with the statement necklace :)

Diva In Me said...

Ava is a lucky baby to have such a gorgeous mom =)

Kate I said...

you look so lovely:)!
please visit me in free time
http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Gorgeous LBD. And Ava is already getting spoiled from the rubs. You are getting there too. It's almost time for her yo join this world. =)

Chiamaka Abasilim said...

Gorgeous LBD with that necklace, it just all comes together. Your are definitely bumping in style

http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

Isa Machado said...

Perfect look dear! :)

Isa M., Tic Tac Living

aboutwhatwomenlove said...

great classic dress ;-)

Nikki said...

Love this dress/blazer combo maternity or not! :) You are looking fabulous!
xoxo,
Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

Laura B said...

What a pretty asymmetrical hem! I love the detail and it's so versatile!

Carmen said...

You definitely have the coolest clothes! Loving both the dress and heels :)
xx