Saturday, June 21, 2014

Flats

A sad day this week when my feet started to swell after wearing heels all day… oh no!!  I’m not giving up on my heels altogether yet, but they may be on a more regular rhythm along with flats and sandals now too.  I know flats are good for me and baby, so I’ll certainly embrace them as needed, but I’ll also be a happy girl to get back into my heels once my little one arrives!

DSCN8460 DSCN8463

DSCN8462

The great thing about flats is that they really can be worn with almost anything – from work attire to jeans and casual looks.  Check out these lovlies from DSW!

image  image image

Bump Date: pic taken @ 32 weeks

10 comments:

JL said...

Aww, I would be sad to be without my heels for awhile, too. Thankfully there are some really cute flats out right now. Love the pops of yellow in your look!

Jennie

http://apocketfulofpolkadots.blogspot.com/

Mica T said...

Love that top! :)

You've done really well getting to 32 weeks before having to resort to flats too! Hopefully the swelling isn't too bad for you, I know I was stuck for show choices in the end and wore my Havaianas almost constantly haha!

Kaolee Hoyle said...

I've been living in flats for the past 8 months, but am definitely looking forward to heels soon!

CoastWithMe said...

Girl you rock both flats and heels so well, so don't be bummed:)! I especially love your adorable yellow flats! Hope you and the baby are doing well:)!

Helena Resende said...

Beautiful :)

Isa Machado said...

Pretty look dear! :)

Isa M., Tic Tac Living

Gabriella George said...

such a cute outfit and blog! xx
http://vogue-berry.blogspot.com

Rachel Lynne said...

Super cute! Love this look with the flats!

Lorena said...

Swollen feet or not - i think you're looking beautiful in yellow. Hugs.

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

So cute in yellow. I have similar flats that I love.

You know I wore mostly flats while pregnant but that was also due to a lot of daily walking. I am still wearing flats 85% of the time at least. I think the first 2-3 months especially after giving birth, your body needs flats the most.