Friday, June 13, 2014

Are We There Yet?

This t-shirt is the first maternity clothing item that I purchased.  It’s been patiently hanging in my closet waiting until my belly grew into it!  I thought it was so cute and funny.  While the majority of this pregnancy has literally flown by for me, there are moments when I feel like this t-shirt says it all – Are we there yet?!

DSCN8407 DSCN8410

DSCN8414 DSCN8415

DSCN8416 DSCN8418

the brands… jeans: Old Navy. shoes: BCBG. top: Destination Maternity. blazer: Calvin Klein.

image image  image

Bump Date: pic taken @ 31 weeks

10 comments:

Diana Ashuayem said...

I love your tee! Nice look.
effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

Chiamaka Abasilim said...

Love the classic look and the tee now that is something.

http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

FabFashionaire said...

Haha this tee is fabulous! :) Love how you paired everything together. xo
Rathana ✪FabFashionaire.com

Isa Machado said...

HAHA love the tee! ;)

Isa M., Tic Tac Living

Mica T said...

Ah, that is such an awesome tee! Wish I had something like that when I was pregnant! :)

There are days you want the pregnancy to be over so you can meet baby as you're so excited, and days where you are just uncomfortable and wish it was due date already, haha!

Away From The Blue

Lorena said...

Oh what a cute tee - you're almost there :)

Kasmira said...

Lol! Hilarious!

Elle Sees said...

too adorable! LOVE it.

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

That is a cute T-Shirt; I totally had that same feeling in the last two months while pregnant. Those black strappy stilettos are hot, hot, hot. Good for you and brave of you for still wearing such high heels.

Jaela Lopez said...

Ooooo!!!! I love your shoes, adorable pair my dear.