Thursday, May 15, 2014

Third Trimester

DSCN8200 DSCN8201

DSCN8205 DSCN8202

DSCN8208

the brands… dress: Fossil. shoes: Charlotte Russe.

I’m on the last leg of my pregnancy journey!  I’m both scared and excited for this part of the process, but everything has gone so smoothly thus far that I’m just focusing on keeping positive spirits.

This dress continues to be one of my favorites, and even though it’s not maternity, it gives enough room to be workable for my baby bump (at present anyway).  These shoes, however, I haven’t worn in ages.  I’ve had them for years and really love them, but I think it’s the color that makes them a little more difficult to pair with a lot.  I’m glad I decided to pull them out of my closet today!

15 comments:

SydneysFashionDiary.com said...

Your bump is so cute and the color suits you well. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Click4Chic said...

I love your outfit <3
You look gorgeous !


kisses from Croatia,

Matea
www.click4chic.blogspot.com

RedTagChicLosAngeles said...

You are rocking that bump so well...love the dress!!!

Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

Kriti Jaitly said...

oh you look beautiful with your baby bump.....best of luck
keep in touch
www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

SciNerdGirl said...

I cannot believe you are still wearing heels in your third trimester. You look positively glowing though.

Londyn said...

Aww thank you!! Yes, we'll see how long the heels will last :-)

Jaela Lopez said...

Great outfit

www.jayla31.blogspot.com

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

The dress and shoes are fab. I love you in orange.

Also, noticing (and loving) how the geometric-print carpet matches the geometric-print pillows. Give us another house tour soon. But I really really want to see Ava's Nursery. E-Mail me a photo of 5!! LOL

<3 from Vivian & I.

Jules said...

Hi there! Congratulations! Oh you look so SO pretty in this dress :)

Lorena said...

Third trimester already !
OMG - I cannot believe time has flown by.
I like this dress and you made the right decision on taking them out for a stroll.

Penniless Socialite said...

That's awesome that you found a non-maternity dress that works! Thanks for linking up!
Tara
Penniless Socialite
$25 Madewell Giveaway!

Mica T said...

You are looking radiant in your third trimester! I really started looking tired then, haha! :)

And it's great you can wear non-maternity items, keep wearing them as long as possible, it is good as it creates more wardrobe options that way :)

Away From Blue

Londyn said...

Thanks Mica! I am starting to feel more tired I notice :-(

on gala said...

Such a beautiful outfit, You look amazing!!!!

http://www.comercialmoyano.com

Yaudy Cristina said...

beautiful dress!!!
xo,
Yaudy
http://yaudycristinafashionista.blogspot.com/