Sunday, May 25, 2014

Long Weekend

The beautiful summer sun is out this today, and I just returned from spending a long weekend in Charlotte, North Carolina.  It’s a lovely southern city and I enjoyed my time there very much, but am also happy to be home.

DSCN8258 DSCN8260

DSCN8256 DSCN8252

DSCN8263 DSCN8264 DSCN8267

While there, my friend and I took a southern cake baking culinary class and it was amazing!  Tons of fun and of course lots of delicious food.  Drooling yet?

photo (60) IMG_3374 photo (61)

the brands… dress: faith passion. shoes: fergie. belt: old navy.

13 comments:

María Exojo said...

I love your dress!! It's so lovely!! And you are so beautiful!! :)

NUNCA ES DEMASIADO ROSA (BLOG)
FACEBOOK

Mica T said...

Oooooh that cake looks delicious. Chocolate? I'm imagining it's chocolate cake and definitely drooling haha!

Love your printed dress with the brown accessories, you're looking great! :)

Away From The Blue

Londyn said...

The layer cake is traditional red velvet :-) Yummy!

Margaret Dallospedale said...

Hi sweetie,
You look amazing!!!
This dress is lovely and I rely like your sandals
Kisses and have an awesome week
Maggie D

The Indian Savage diary

Paola Lauretano said...

Lovely dress and cool sandals!!!!
Kissssss

Manasi said...

pretty dress!
www.indianfashionandlifestyle.com

cassie cadiz said...

pretty preggy!!

love,
cassiecadiz.blogspot.com

Oksana T said...

You look very nice in that outfit! xx

♥ Oxana
O X A N A  M.U.A makeup blog NEW! FIERY LIPS!
Bloglovin | Facebook | TumblrInstagram

Sanja said...

You look so beautiful, I love it :)

Sanja's Burgundy Blog
Sanja's Burgundy Blog on Facebook

fashionsbit said...

you look amazing honey! I am follwoing you on bloglovin. If you are interested, I would like to follow each other on GFC; if its ok for you pls follow me and let me know. I will follow back asap!
fashionsbit blog || facebook || instagram || bloglovin || lookbook

Genesis Aguilar said...

cute print on your dress and you always have the best shoes :)

genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

Isa Machado said...

You look great girl! ;)

Isa M., Tic Tac Living

Jessica @ Here&Now said...

A pretty dress on a beautiful woman!
xx
Here&Now

Enter to win a style session!