Sunday, May 18, 2014

Camouflage

It’s quite a process each morning to look through my closet and guess what might still possibly fit.  At this point, it’s almost like a game.  Some mornings I squeal with joy to win the game by finding an outfit that still fits.  Other days I’m completely unsuccessful and emerge from my closet feeling quite beaten by these inanimate objects… my clothes.

This morning I found success!  Not only did I find my leather leggings and a normal (i.e. non-maternity) blouse that fit beautifully, but it also felt great and camouflaged wonderfully!  Not that I’m necessarily trying to camouflage my belly, but preggers or not, this can be an area women often don’t want highlighted – and if this is the case for you, I’d highly recommend trying animal print! 

DSCN8227 DSCN8225

DSCN8224

DSCN8226

Click to Shop!

image image image

5 comments:

Mica T said...

You look amazing! And yes, you can barely see the bump with the print! :) You're so lucky to have such a tidy, cute little bump! :)

The wardrobe guessing game can be really fun sometimes, lots of trying things on and getting a giggle, but you're right it can be frustrating too. I found when I had bits of energy I'd go through my wardrobe and put things I couldn't wear any more to the side, that helped narrow down my options and make me less frustrated trying to find things :)

Away From Blue

Busola Coutts said...

Oh wow, if i never knew you were pregnant, with the prints,there is absolutely no way of telling. You look great and you are doing a marvelous job with your outfit picks.

http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

Oksana T said...

You look so lovely!

♥ Oxana
O X A N A  M.U.A makeup blog
Bloglovin | Facebook | TumblrInstagram

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

You look gorgeous and sexy. Love the snow leopard top. You are lucky to have a small bump. I was the same way. The liquid leggings and stiletto pumps (still wearing them!! good for you) add to the sex appeal.

Abby said...

I love that top! And the way you styled it looks super chic :)

Found you via the linkup. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and social media? Pls let me know if you’re up for it :) xoxo

Abby of http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com