Saturday, May 31, 2014

Business Casual

DSCN8325 DSCN8323

Wearing one of my tried and true non-maternity, but works for maternity business casual dresses with the slight change up of a different shoe.  Sometimes that’s all it takes to give the same look a fresh feel!

A couple other business casual dresses I’m currently loving:

image image image

Another recent business casual print of mine featured on Elegance & Mommyhood if you’d like to check that out as well.

the brands… dress: Ann Taylor. shoes: Halogen / Nordstrom

Bump Date: pic taken @ 29 weeks.

4 comments:

Mica T said...

That is such a lovely dress! I really like the print too, I just bought a shirt in a similar print! :)

It's great how long non-maternity dresses can still be worn in pregnancy, means we can buy less maternity clothes and more baby clothes, haha! :)

Away From The Blue

Londyn said...

Totally agree! :-)

JANICE G said...

cute look~

the STYLE Fringe BLOG
the STYLE Fringe BLOGLOVIN
http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I relied on several empire-waist shirtdresses while pregnant, too. I am digging the black pumps.

Adore the 3 dresses you linked to. I tried the Zara dress on but it was too small on the bust and to big on the waist and hips. Boo-ya!

And of course my pleasure featuring you. =) You are one of my sublime favorites. ;)