Friday, April 11, 2014

Summer Girl

DSCN7861 DSCN7859

DSCN7858 DSCN7857

Happy Friday!!  It’s been a very busy week for me and I’m glad to have it finally winding down.  This weekend I’m planning for gardening and yard work (yep, I love it!), walks outside, and firing up the grill (yum!).  Some people find it surprising that I enjoy yard work, but after sitting in an office all week, there’s really nothing I love more than to feel the sun on my face, get my hands dirty, and soak in the smell of fresh cut grass… I’m such a summer girl.

the brands… Tahari (shop brand here). purse: Ivanka Trump. shoes: Chinese Laundry.

image image image

7 comments:

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I have always loved this dress. It's such an elegant sheath with a fun collar and you can't go wrong with Royal Blue.

Enjoy your weekend gardening - one more thing I learned about you. =)

Emily said...

You look amazing and really suit that colour dress!
Would love if you could check out my blog if you get a chance!
www.stylecastle.co.uk
x

Oksana T said...

Beautiful dress!

♥ Oxana
O X A N A  M.U.A makeup blog
Bloglovin | Facebook | TumblrInstagram

Moscow blogger by Marina Maximova said...

Look is cool!
http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

Mica T said...

Blue and pink is one of my favourite colour combinations! :) It looks great on you and your adorable bump! :)


Hope your weekend goes according to plan! :)

Away From Blue

Lorena said...

Blue is always a good color on you.
And I believe you ! because I too love being in the yard after being in an office all week.
In fact today I am heading out to see how my little garden is doing. I have planted papayas and soursop and want to see how much they have grown in a week.

Pooja Mittal said...

Hey,
You have a great blog , would you like to follow each other!
Kisses,
www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com