Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Inspirations

DSCN7878

Fashion blogging while pregnant… well, let’s just say it is a bit challenging, but fun none-the-less!  I’ve always been one to re-work and re-mix my wardrobe, so this is like an extreme challenge on that front.  One awesome part of this journey?  I’m not alone!  Below are a few fabulous fashionista bloggers who are also new mommies-to-be, so I had to give a shout out to them for rocking pregnancy fashion and giving support and inspiration throughout this process.  You ladies rock!

Here they are…

Always Maylee - Yi-chia, fabulous fashionista who just entered her 30s (represent!) and just had her first little one (congrats!) – a beautiful baby girl. She was my first pregnancy fashion blogger inspiration.  Thanks Yi-chia!

Fizz and Frosting – Lauren, fabulous 20 something freelance writer and fashion blogger.  Lauren is just a few weeks behind me in her pregnancy, and is known to represent wearing fun flirty dresses and bold color and pattern.  A woman after my own heart!

Putting Me Together – Adorable San Diego resident Audrey is a passionate fashion blogger in addition to her normal working life at a non-profit organization, helping college students.  I’m just ahead of Audrey in my pregnancy, so it’s always fun to see what she’s wearing (always chic and effortless), and get tips and tricks on new ways to extend a wardrobe.

Away from the Blue – Total sweetheart, Mica, is a 20 something style blogger from Australia, expecting in June.  I completely relate to her weakness for purses, and her precious little doggy Cooper.  Her fashion choices are all comfort and ease while looking radiant and showing off her mommy-to-be glow.

image

12 comments:

Rachel Lynne said...

Your look is gorgeous, and I follow a lot of these bloggers, who all look so chic during their pregnancies! I hope one day I can look this chic!

cassie cadiz said...

Aww.. how i hope I can be pretty fab and still stylized when i get pregnant.. ♥♥♥

Thanks for sharing this awesome bloggers to us!

Lovelots,
Cassiecadiz.blogspot.com

Genesis Aguilar said...

cute pictures :)
you always know how to make things stand out!

check out my latest outfit post <3

genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

Jaela Lopez said...

This is just awesome...I love it
So cute


www.jayla31.blogspot.com

Oksana T said...

Gorgeous as always!

♥ Oxana
O X A N A  M.U.A makeup blog NEW POST!
Bloglovin | Facebook | TumblrInstagram

Oksana T said...

Gorgeous as always!

♥ Oxana
O X A N A  M.U.A makeup blog NEW POST!
Bloglovin | Facebook | TumblrInstagram

Candycane said...

Loving the denim shirt :)

Mica T said...

Thank you so much for featuring me! Such a sweet post, and I'm flattered to be included with so many lovely ladies :)

Away From Blue

unraveledthreads said...

You're so cute. I was just talking to my hubby last night about what we did before the internet. It's so awesome that if you need inspiration, help or a dinner recipe, it's just a click away.

Melanie | UnraveledThreads

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Very nice post. I follow and enjoy all of these ladies styles, too. I have been meaning to add my own fashion on Pinterest board including my Pregnancy Styles. Hopefully this weekend. It was mostly Summer throughout my pregnancy. I wore a lot of dresses and skirts and very little maternity clothing. Hope you can find some inspiration from them, also. =)

You look wonderful in the tunic denim with leggings and previously in your B+W Maxi.

Londyn said...

@ Mica - you're so welcome! You all truly are my inspirations :-)

Lauren {Fizz and Frosting} said...

Thanks so much for the feature! I actually follow all of these ladies as well! They are such great inspiration!