Saturday, April 12, 2014

Indulge & Enjoy

DSCN7869 DSCN7862

It’s bright and sunny out this weekend, so I'm making the most of it and getting my fair share of fresh air.  I love it!  My poor legs have been missing the sun.

Thankfully a lot of my dresses are still fitting me fine even with the growing belly, so I’m also making the most of that too!  I often have to change placement of the belt, but that’s about it for now.

My appetite shifted a bit this weekend with the summer weather and instead of a savory tooth, I got back a bit of my sweet tooth.  Of course, I had to indulge just a little…

photo (59) DSCN7883 DSCN7882

DSCN7880 DSCN7879 DSCF5670_thumb[1]

5 comments:

Mica T said...

Oh yum all that food looks great! :D

That dress is beautiful on you too! It's so nice being able to wear pre-pregnancy clothes, dresses are the best for that, very forgiving! Such a nice print, I'm glad you're able to get more wear out of it :)

Enjoy your sunny weekend!

Away From Blue

Bisma Rauf said...

Love your dress :)

Check out my new post Here!!!

Andreea said...

You look so pretty!


http://kissthestarsblog.blogspot.ro/

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

OMG Londyn, all the food is making me hungry. I haven't had anything yet to eat today and it's 20 minutes after noon time here, already. Loving the dress. These style of dresses are so forgiving for a growing belly.

Also, keep checking back with my on how I am doing my 30 for 30 challenge. I always appreciate your comments and critique. Thank you, friend. =)

Happy Sunday!!

Ginny MyNewFavoriteOutfit said...

I think you're the pressiest pregnant woman out there :) the sweets look amazing here too.