Sunday, April 13, 2014

Embellished

DSCN7885

My current summer loves are a combination of bold colors, maxi dresses, mini skirts, and embellishment.  Being >5 months pregnant, mini skirts are pretty much out of the picture for me, but I do have a few that are stretchy and still currently workable.  This mini has beautiful embellishment, so it combines 2 of the 4 summer loves!  Hopefully I can get a couple more wears out of it.

 DSCN7900 DSCN7890

DSCN7892  DSCN7896

Get the look…

image image

image imageimage

5 comments:

Euge Etche said...

I love that skirt, it's beautiful! Great look :) http://myobsessionsdiary.blogspot.com.ar/2014/04/i-dont-care-i-love-it.html

Mica T said...

that is a gorgeous patterned skirt! :) It's great you're getting the most wear our of your wardrobe that you can during pregnancy. I did that too, cheaper than rushing out to buy maternity clothes, and they should hopefully all still fit post baby! haha :)

Away From Blue

Vanessa Basanta said...

i love your skirt and your look is amzing!
you have a new follower too!
Visit my blog: Tu Nuevo Look
Follow me Facebook Tunuevolook

Anonymous said...

Wow! You look amazing.

Jaela Lopez said...

Just too pretty. I love the skirt. Adorable

www.jayla31.blogspot.com