Thursday, April 3, 2014

Dancing

DSCN7794

It’s funny how sometimes my belly is still barely visible, and other times it’s very visible (to me at least!).  I recently read that these changes are due to baby’s placement.  Well, she must have been dancing this morning because I was listening to music while getting ready for work and by the time I was dressed and ready, the belly bump was definitely showing.  My little dancer.

DSCN7798 DSCN7796

DSCN7795 DSCN7792

Now that spring weather is coming, it’s time for spring color pedicures.  Libby got pink and I got purple!

DSCN7807

6 comments:

Mica T said...

Aww, your cute bump is really showing now! :)

Are you able to feel baby moving around yet? baby loves dancing along to music, always get lots of little kicks and punches now in the third trimester when there is any music playing :)

Away From Blue

Alexandra Zakharova said...

What a pretty dress, fits you perfectly well:) Those photographs are lovely:)!
Wish you a great day ahead!

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

just love the dress, dear :)



Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!

Dressed with soul said...

Sounds like as if your baby is happy and full of life! And you look happy and full of life, too - and really beautiful <3

Thanks for following - it´s a pleasure for me that I already followed you on gfc and bloglovin <3

xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Aww I love the wit and heart with which you wrote this post. She is dancing in Mommy's belly. And you are such a good Mommy already. Look at you and Libby with pedicures. Of course you look FAB as always. =)

Renae of Simple Sequins said...

hi Londyn, Great zebra print dress and cutest jacket ever. Pairing it all with red heels was perfection. Thank you, also for joining Fashion item Friday. We are so glad you came and got to know so many more of us 'fashionistas' !!!