Sunday, March 16, 2014

Soft & Stretchy

DSCN7568 DSCN7567

 DSCN7580

DSCN7563 DSCN7578

When I originally purchased this ASOS maternity skirt I was hoping I could use it for work wear, but seeing the print in person, it’s a bit loud for the office – so I’m making use of it on the weekend!  It’s so comfortable because of the soft stretchy fabric.  Love!

The weather is gorgeous today, so out in the sun I go.  Hope you all had a beautiful weekend too!

Get the look:

image image image

Follow BlogFashion via Bloglovin, Pinterest, and if followers are interested in a Facebook follow option, email or leave me comments to let me know.

bloglovinBF

12 comments:

Alina said...

Follow you back now 
kisses, Alina

Project Germany

Jointy Croissanty said...

This skirt looks so chic and shoes have great shape! Stylish outfit!

jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

Genesis Aguilar said...

this is a very cute look and so stylish! i love your heels;)

check out my blog for my latest outfit post and let me know what you think!

genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

Katherine Unique said...

Wow! What can I say? ... intimidates me! Plots look!
You have a figure like a model! And just as you pose!
Great post! I congratulate the ability and talent to curiosity to me!
I will always be coming back for more: *


Regards,
Katherine Unique

Diana Ashuayem said...

I freaking love your skirt, so cute.
effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

Oksana T said...

You're just glowing with happiness and beauty no matter what you wear! :)

♥ Oxana
O X A N A  M.U.A makeup blog NEW BRIGHT JUICY POST! TREND FOCUS!
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

Lorena said...

Marvelous shoes !!!! and yes, i agree the skirt is a bit too loud for work :)

Simply Besos said...

Lovely! Cute shoes

STYLE BY ALINA said...

So cute hun! Love how you paired an exotic pattern with feminine top, such a sophisticated look!

Alina
http://stylebyalina.com/white-blazer-leather-shorts/

Mica T said...

Aww look at your cute bump! The print disguises it a little! :)

So glad you found Asos maternity too - they make the BEST pencil skirts for work. I have a $70 RRP maternity pencil skirt from another company (that I bought on ebay second hand) and it's nowhere near as comfy as the Asos cheapies. You're sure to get a lot of wear from the skirt! :)

I am resisting buying this though, as I'm so close to due date!

Away From Blue

Merritt said...

love those booties! great color

The Style Scribe

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

You look gorgeous as always. I love your new skirt.