Monday, March 17, 2014

Shhhh…

DSCN7556

I’m a firm believer that every woman should feel just a little sexy at all times.  That might mean a cute pair of sneakers, wild curly hair, a pair of strappy high heels, or beautifully manicured bright red nails… For me, loving fashion doesn’t stop with the clothes everyone can see – I think beautiful lingerie is a must as well and one of my favorite things to wear with dresses are pretty vintage style chemises.  The detail, lace, sheer, etc… can always put me in a better mood.

DSCN7557

DSCN7553 DSCN7551

DSCN7560

If you like chemises too, check out Nordstroms – below are a few of the pretty options they have:

image image image

9 comments:

Jackie Harrison said...

Cute outfit. Thank you for visiting my blog.
http://tifi11.blogspot.com

welovefur said...

Love this dress. So simple so chic
kisses
www.welovefur.com

Sofia Donatelli said...

Beautiful look on you.

Love,
Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

Oksana T said...

Love it!

♥ Oxana
O X A N A  M.U.A makeup blog NEW POST! >> ORANGE LIP TREND!
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

ChristelPaola said...

lovely dress :)

christelpaola.blogspot.com

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

You look great in this lovely dress...
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

Sam said...

You look amazing hun!! the dress is divine. I am grateful for your kind comment over at mine.

Leah Behr said...

So fun! Thanks so for stopping by EPWL :)

EatPrayWearLove

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I like how you incorporate some sexy intimate pieces into your outfits. Great dress. I am recently eyeing a Cobalt, Black & White Dress, also.