Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Jewelry Highlight

DSCN7627 DSCN7620

DSCN7615

DSCN7613 DSCN7597

 DSCN7593

Hi all!  I recently had the chance to try out a few products from the Jewelry & Accessory section of Born Pretty online store.  They have a TON of products and they are all extremely affordable, trendy, fun items.

Below are pics of the necklaces I got.  The ornate retro detail necklace was my favorite.  It brings such a statement to any look and can easily stand alone or be mixed with other bold patterns and colors.

Multi-chain necklace is super fun too.  It looks like a collar, so is cute worn solo or would also be a pretty accent worn over a bright sweater. I will say, it is a deeper bronze gold than the brighter gold as the original photo shows.  Also, make sure to store in a place where it can’t get tangled with other like necklaces.

 

Take advantage of their 10% off special by using promotion code QBT10

QBT10(02-10-15-51-39)

10 comments:

Isa Machado said...

Lovely look! ;)

Tic-Tac Living
Jollychic $80 bonus - International Giveaway

Helena Resende said...

Lovely as always :)

Sartorial Diner said...

What a pretty look. That necklace is so unique and gorgeous! I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’. Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

s a r t o r i a l d i n e r

Shannon Jenkins said...

These necklaces are so perfect and I am dying over those oxblood heels!!

<3 Shannon
upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

Lorena said...

The multi chain collar is spectacular!

Lorena said...

The multi chain collar is spectacular!

Cindi said...

I definitely like the first one the most, it's so pretty! And even if it has an outstanding pattern on it, it can be used with lots of different color outfits :)

/Cindi

http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com/

Sam said...

Love the pretty blue top, the fit is so flattering and the necklace is a piece of beauty

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Can't wait to check out the site.

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I love your new necklaces. Gold is very in this season too. I own something similar to that ornate necklace. I think you are brave for wearing high heels while pregnant. =)