Friday, March 14, 2014

Happy Friday!

First of all, a heartfelt “thank you!” to The Brandied Pair for their fabulous “Sit Down Style Session” featuring BlogFashion! They are super sweet, beautiful, and have an amazing fashion blog.  Click pic or link to read the interview.

fotor0312102730

Featured looks:

Blue PolkaDot Yellow

As for today (Happy Friday!), I’m reworking my orange Fossil dress.  Since I wont have as many options through maternity phase, I’m already starting to work more at mixing things up with simple accessory and overlay changes – such as a blazer and different shoes...belt…

DSCN7519 DSCN7518

Interesting how belly grows throughout the day… Hardly visible in the morning, but sticks out by the end!

DSCN7517 DSCN7520

Other ways I’ve worn this dress over the past few weeks:

DSCN7412 DSCN7281 DSCN7422

8 comments:

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

First of all, I loved your interview for The Brandied Pair's Blog. I left you a very nice comment there - check it out.

Secondly, loving your latest styling of this Pretty Orange Dress. You are inspiring me to wear my Orange Dress and even "copy" some of your looks. ;-) Looking Great Honey!

P.S. Look out for an E-Mail soon. Enjoy your weekend!

Londyn said...

I saw the comment and thanks much dear!

RetroStreetStation said...

Hi dear,
Google Friend Connect seems not to work anymore, but we can follow each other on Bloglovin!

Wonderful looks, so chic :)

Have a great day
www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

ChristelPaola said...

lovely looks!

christelpaola.blogspot.com

Simply Besos said...

cute looks!!!

Maja K said...

Isn't it great when you can wear so many different outfits with one key clothing piece :) This way I know when I bought sth good ;)
If you'd like to follow each other (gfc, bloglovin), just let me know. xx

Maja
http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

FineandFeathered said...

Such a cute dress!

Lauren {Fizz and Frosting} said...

I just love the color of this dress! Adorable on you!