Friday, March 21, 2014

Green for Luck

DSCN7635 

DSCN7634 DSCN7633

A bit of a late post on this, but this was actually my St. Patrick’s day look.  As I write this I’m realizing that this is the same shirt I wore last year!  Sensing a theme…

It ended up being an evening worth of trekking (why did I wear heels?), sneaking into a locked parking garage (don’t ask…), and a final evening location with plates of vegetarian sushi and fabulous company with an out of state girlfriend.  Can’t ask for more!

7 comments:

Rach Dulay said...

Love the color of your jacket and boots!!

www.rdsobsessions.com

Sanja said...

I love this look! Beautiful :)

Sanja's Burgundy Blog
Sanja's Burgundy Facebook Page

Carmen said...

Great blazer, I'm currently looking for clothes in this green shade :)
xx

Mica T said...

Sounds like a fun Saint Patrick's day! :)

Love the bright jacket with the printed top :)

Away From Blue

Sam said...

Love your bright green blazer, one of the prettiest colours! Wishing you a wonderful and warm weekend!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

You look so cute and chic. That just might be your lucky shirt and the blazer is super cool. =) I am glad you had a great time with your friend.

Lorena said...

I forgot about St Patricks day, i really like your green blazer-