Friday, March 7, 2014

Flaunt it

DSCN7349

Still getting used to my changing figure, but trying to embrace it, not fight it.  So, for a non-work look, I’m opting for more fitted jersey or cotton blend (i.e. stretch) dresses belted above the waist.  Nope, not getting rid of my heels any time soon (we’ll see what I’m saying when I hit those last couple months…!).

DSCN7352

DSCN7345 DSCN7346

DSCN7347

Exact dress from Destination Maternity:

Elbow Sleeve Zipper Detail Maternity Dress

Maternity stripe dresses from ASOS:

Image 1 of Mamalicious Stripe Knitted Dress Image 1 of ASOS Maternity Sweater Dress In Breton Stripe Image 1 of Mamalicious Stripe Dress With Contrast Yoke And Sleeve

Ladies stripe dress from ASOS:

Image 1 of Vila 3/4 Sleeve Striped Dress Image 1 of Mango Stripe Body-Conscious Dress

10 comments:

Busola Coutts said...

Oh dear, what did i miss? Wow, congratulations! Aww, so cute. You look beautiful and the dress is just perfect.

http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

Kriti Jaitly said...

u look gorgeous dear and congrats...
keep in touch
www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

Style Journey said...

Obviously I missed the baby news! Congratulations! You are going to rock the maternity fashion.

Sarah R said...

You look amazing. I hope your husband is enjoying the new curves...I know mine did, that's why I had three babies in three years! Hahaha...you look lovely. Enjoy this season in your life.

Ginny MyNewFavoriteOutfit said...

You look so beautiful and have the perfect bump :) I gave heels up pretty quickly, once my feet started swelling all I wore was flats.

Mica T said...

Oh that dress is perfect on you! I hope you share more of it on your blog as you wear it, to showcase your adorable baby bump growing! :)


Can't get over how stylish and put together you look - you are rocking your pregnancy and making me feel rather envious of your style! :)


I was only just saying to my mum today I feel like I'm a few days away from resorting to tanks and maxi skirts for every day of the week - I even bought some more tanks in preparation, haha!

Away From Blue

Jennifer Romero said...

So excited for you! Loving this look!! Thanks for linking up with the Style Swap
oXo
Jenn

RetroStreetStation said...


Fab post, you have a lovely blog :)
Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin? It would be great, just let me know :)

Kisses,
Maria
http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

Caroline Mason said...

Congratulations! You are totally working the bump:) Good luck on what's to come. xx

I'd also love if you could check out my blog as well: http://afashionneverland.blogspot.com/

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Flaunt it indeed. You are glowing. Every woman should have a striped Black+White dress. I will keep this look in mind for a future styling of mine. =)