Monday, March 24, 2014

Embellished

DSCN7685

DSCN7684

DSCN7679 DSCN7682

I’ve had this skirt and blazer for years, and I love them to pieces.  The top is new from ASOS maternity, however not currently still sold.  Even though I love the embellishment and fit of the top, I wouldn’t have highly recommended it – after one wash and wear, the crystal embellishments started to fall out.  It’s supposed to be machine washable, but clearly is not.  From now on, I’m hand washing or sticking to adding embellishment via jewelry.

Get the look:

image image

image image

image image

9 comments:

Citrus - Refreshing Fashion said...

those booties are too cute girl! love them paired with this skirt! super pretty :)

XO Meghan
citrus fashion

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

You can never ever go wrong mixing leopard with black. Too bad about the embellished top. Several of my embellished tops that I purchased in the last few months have had the same fate, even before washing (some of them).

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

great skirt, dear :)



Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!

bashashhazbaz said...

you look snazzy!

Maja K said...

Cute styling idea. Love the skirt :) I guess gfc isn't working for many people, including me. I followed you back on pinterest. xx Maja

http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com

Chadlen said...

Hello dear,
very nice outfit!!!
As part of my dissertation I prepared a questionnaire for shopping clothes online. It would be great if you had five minutes to answer it.
Thank you very much
Chadlen

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1K-EvQc-l-qnO0brbOS_0oSeInmKeG1KchX7SbnYQGdU/viewform

Mica T said...

Such a shame about the top, as it looks great paired with the skirt! I find embellished tops can be tricky sometimes sadly :(

Away From Blue

Oksana T said...

You look amazing!

♥ Oxana
O X A N A  M.U.A makeup blog NEW POST! TMI TAG FOR BLOG'S 1ST ANNIVERSARY!
Bloglovin | Facebook | TumblrInstagram

Sartorial Diner said...

Love those booties! They're perfect for any look!