Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Color Pop

DSCN7361

DSCN7373 DSCN7372

Yes, admittedly it’s cold outside… but… I’m still wearing my skirts.  I just love them too gosh darn much!

This weekend I went through my closet and revamped a bit.  I also went through my dresser drawers and (as often happens…) found treasures I forgot existed.  One treasure I found was this sweater.  It’s really basic, but the quality is superb and the thickness brings a wonderful warmth.  Paired with a bright colored bottom or bold accessories, it can be a beautiful statement.

image image image image

My New Cravings…

image image

8 comments:

Michelle Vinnetan said...

Your skirt was so lovely ♥ and your sweater simply match it

theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

Lenya said...

I love this outfit on you. The pop of cobalt blue from the shirt is just too cute. Amazing heels!!!
Have a great week dear
xox
Lenya
FashionDreams&Lifestyle

Click4Chic said...

Hey darling,
I love your outfit <3
Just wanted to tell you, you can get 10$ if you show your style on Ericdress.com
Just send your photo and get cupon to buy on their site:)
You have post on my blog about it!

kisses from Croatia,

Matea
www.click4chic.blogspot.com

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Those neon heels are stunning. 2 great pops of color. And I love that you are still wearing your stilettos.

I am glad my comment cheered you up, yesterday. Today on the blog, I am mixing masculine with feminine - take a peek. =)

Juliet Polilova said...

so in love with those neon shoes! you look great ;)
very nice blog by the way :)

kisses from Russia,
Juliet
RUSSIAN DOLL

Ginny MyNewFavoriteOutfit said...

I really like your heels, so fun!

alison_dupras said...

Love everything about your outfit! The pop of yellow neon is perfect with the dark blue…very chic :)

Like it Haute
xx

Cee said...

Those yellow heels add such a great pop of colour to this look, I just love them!
xox,
Cee