Tuesday, March 11, 2014

And She Fell For It

DSCN7507 DSCN7504

DSCN7505 DSCN7503

So, I was hoping this week would improve over last week, but at this point it’s not looking so good…

I was merrily going on my way yesterday morning – traveling from one office to another – and right in the middle of the office parking lot… I face planted. Yep, it wasn’t pretty. There was no dainty twisting of the ankle or any such pain that we women in heels have come to know. This was an all out, arms flailing, dress in the air sort of fall. I have no desire to know what anyone behind me may have seen (behind me = big glass office building).

While I don’t have my hilarious and mortifying fall on camera (and hopefully no one else does either!), you can get a pretty good idea of what it looked like from this video. The only difference is that I didn’t have anyone applauding me when I picked myself up off the ground. God, this could only happen on a Monday…

12 comments:

Lorena said...

Oh I am sorry to hear that -
glad to know you are ok.
BTW - i love the dress.

Dragica Tosic said...

Nice post!

If you want to follow each other let me know on my blog :)

adotfashionologie.blogspot.com

Sam said...

Aw no hope you are okay dear. This is the perfect maternity dress, so pretty and flattering. It was great hearing your opinion on my last post.

Oksana T said...

Love that dress!

♥ Oxana
O X A N A  M.U.A makeup blog
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

Cecilia Costantini said...

thank you for your lovely comment..i've just followed you!
hope we'll keep in touch!
all the best
xx
smiles' avenue

Alina said...

wonderful post! Maybe you’d like to follow me too? 
Kisses, Alina

Project Germany

shella marselina said...

cute dress
http://girlonstreet.blogspot.com/

megcasson said...

This dress is stunning, I love the print on the front!

www.kindoflovely.com

Mica T said...

Oh no! How horrible that you fell! Hope that you and baby were okay and nothing more than a bit of embarrassment!

At least you looked cute as you fell - lovely printed dress! :)

Away From The Blue

Londyn said...

Yes, thankfully only my ankle and my pride were hurt by the event :)

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Awww I am so sorry you fell. You looked stunning though. Loving the dress, is it Maternity? But please hun take care of yourself and lay off the heels some days. Just an advise from a previous and recently-pregnant mom. =)

You know I love you.

Londyn said...

Awww... thanks hon! Yes, the dress is ASOS Maternity :-)