Thursday, February 20, 2014

Go with the flow

DSCN7195 DSCN7196

DSCN7200  DSCN7197

Well it looks like it’s finally time to start embracing those flowy tops… ugh!  I think I’ve hit the time in the pregnancy cycle where normal clothes aren’t fitting that well, but maternity clothes would still be too big.  In the meantime, I’m just feeling… slightly bleh about myself to be quite honest.  I’ve always gone for more close fitted tops to accentuate my waist, but what happens when my waist is disappearing?!?  I’m not sure what to accent now…  Ah well, I’ll figure it out day by day I guess!  At least I still have my shoes!

9 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

You will have a new 'waist' over the coming months - your narrowest part will be just under your bust so accentuate that instead. You can put a belt over your bump and under your bust to give yourself some shape, it will just be in a different place is all.

Mica T said...

Bright bold shoes are always a wonderful accent! :)

Love that printed top too! definitely try to stretch your wardrobe as much as you can before getting maternity pieces - I find that dresses are good :) Lots of playing dress up in your wardrobe as you figure it out might be helpful too?

Away From Blue

Juliet Polilova said...

love your top!
very nice blog by the way :)

kisses from Russia,
Juliet
RUSSIAN DOLL

Jointy&Croissanty said...

You look so beautiful and chic! The leopard shirt is gorgeous! Congratulations of your pregnancy!:)

jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

Mitha Komala said...

love your blazer and shirt! you look stunning <3

Letters To Juliet

Susan said...

beautiful shoes! :) I love it.

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Ohhh you look adorable. Great accessorizing with your fun rings too. I love the Cobalt Blue Pointy Flats & Beautiful Snow Leopard Blouse.

You will discover a new waist maybe in another 4-6 weeks. Shirt-dresses, tunics with leggings, dresses and flowy tops will become your best friends. I know you will look ravishing always. You are always so chic!

Thanks so much on the latest compliments on Vivian.

Londyn said...

@ShoeGal - yes, good point on the "new waist" coming, just takes a while to get there I suppose :-)

@All - thanks so much for the sweet comments and congrats

Lorena said...

You look dashing - and yes, you'll always have your fab shoes.