Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Business Basic

DSCN7077

DSCN7076 DSCN7075

I adore suits and blazers.  They’re so versatile!  They can range from fun and flirty to classic professional, depending on the situation.  Today called for the business basic – a classic black suit.  No frills, no muss, no fuss – all business.  But I’ve certainly gotten a variety of use out of my blazer collection over the years.  Here are a few:

DSCN4803 DSCN5971 DSCN5605

DSCN1419 DSCN5584 DSCN5714

DSCN6124  DSCN6209 

DSCN1471 DSCN6087 DSCN1519

5 comments:

Melanie C. said...

Lovely post! Great looks!

xx,
www.mellowyellowblog.com

Mica T said...

That suit looks great on you! And I love your blazer wrap-up too :)

I have to confess, I have a lot of blazers, but never seem to wear them often!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

A Black Pant Suit is a must for a Woman. I especially enjoyed looking at all the amazing outfits you created with your Blazer collection. And you have gotten prettier each year.

Londyn said...

Aww, thanks Ada. So sweet.

Lorena said...

Count me in woman ! I too love suits and jackets and cardis. In fact last night I had to hold back - because I cannot fit and do not want another one in the closet.