Sunday, February 2, 2014

Blueberry Morning

DSCN7057 

DSCN7063 DSCN7055 

DSCN7064 DSCN7069 DSCN7058

the brands… top: INC. skirt: Banana Republic. booties: Aldo. purse: Ivanka Trump.

I just love Saturday mornings… the fresh start of a weekend, the slow crawl out of a cozy bed and the smell of coffee roasting in the air.  It’s one of my favorite moments each week.  I also love brunch, and was inspired this morning to make a simple morning menu of blueberry muffins and egg sandwiches.  The muffins were fabulous and I highly recommend the recipe.  Tips: the batter will be really thick and you’ll feel like your overfilling the cups, but don’t worry, that’s the way it’s supposed to be.  I added cinnamon to my batter, but other than that, left it exactly as prescribed.  Delish!

Easy Blueberry Muffin Step 2Easy Blueberry Muffin Step 1

Recipe Here: http://www.inspiredtaste.net/18982/our-favorite-easy-blueberry-muffin-recipe/#ixzz2s4cH5Svl

photo (52)

9 comments:

Kat said...

such a fabulous outfit! you look so pretty :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Kicking up those funky Booties and a Flirty Little Tulle Skirt, 2 Detailed Tops and you look perfect to take on Ohio or USA for that matter. I haven't had Blueberry muffins in ages. You are making me crave some, badlyyyy.

Britt Whit said...

love the crop top and booties! too cute!

love from San Francisco, Britt+Whit

mademoiselle mode said...

You look perfect sweety

Kisses
http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

Mica T said...

Oh yum those blueberry muffins look so good! I could go for one right now! :)

Your little lace skirt is adorable as well, really nice! :)

Away From Blue

SydneysFashionDiary.com said...

Such a cute outfit. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I hope you have a wonderful Monday!

Chiamaka Abasilim said...

Love the boho chic look.

http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

María Exojo said...

Lovevly post!! :)

would you like to follow each other via GFC?

New post on my blog!

http://nuncaesdemasiadorosa-mariaexojo.blogspot.com.es/2014/02/basics-mix.html

Helena Resende said...

Such a pretty skirt :)