Sunday, January 26, 2014

Speed Demon

DSCN6932 DSCN6927

DSCN6929 DSCN6928

the brands… blouse: Ellen Ashley. skirt: WD NY. booties: Nine West.

Maybe it was all the hours growing up with my dad watching NASCAR or maybe it’s some of my natural competitiveness coming out, but I think one of my biggest pet peeves is people driving slowly!  I find myself weaving in and out of traffic as if I’m a veteran race car driver…  My mother would not be happy.  Maybe my New Year resolution should be to slow down and enjoy the journey… but I’m not counting on it!  LOL  What’s your pet peeve?

7 comments:

Kasmira said...

From my experience following you once, I agree you are a speed demon!
Love this outfit in you! Especially the skirt.

Alissa Gromova said...

You look very trendy and cute!!!
Have a happy week start :)
Kisses

http://alissagromova.blogspot.com/

Mica T said...

Oooh, love that printed skirt with the black top! :) Beautiful :)

Away From Blue

Londyn said...

@ Kasmira - oh no! That's too funny :-)

Poptartsandsex said...

Great post and you have such a lovely blog! New follower over here! Can't wait to read some more posts! xx

www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Well, I tend to speed as well. But probably not as much as you. That is another great skirt. It must have been a Skirt + Blouses week.

Lorena said...

HA! so you're that one speeding !
I am the total contrary and when I find myself behind a slow poke, I take it easy.
I tend to think it's an angel that was put in my way to avoid an accident.