Friday, January 17, 2014

My Tee

DSCN6859 DSCN6858 DSCN6864

I’m bringing out my favorite t-shirts these last couple posts.  For so many people, jeans are their comfort, but for me it’s these tees that make me feel at “home”.

This look is one I’d adore to wear to work, and I would if I worked in something more “wardrobe flexible” like the fashion or marketing industry… but not so in my line of work, so my bolder looks are reserved for weekend, evening, or more specifically tonight – dinner with my girls!

8 comments:

Mica T said...

Such a nice outfit! I like the casual tee with the printed skirt :)


Away From Blue

Sanja said...

Amazing look! Beautiful :)

Sanja's Burgundy Blog
Sanja's Burgundy Facebook Page

Kriti Jaitly said...

love your blazer
keep in touch
www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

Ginny MyNewFavoriteOutfit said...

Love this color combo, you look great!

Lauren Scorzafava said...

This is so cute! I love this!

xx
Lauren Elizabeth
Petite in Pearls

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

A gorgeous look. Those Red Booties are stunners. You have some great Graphic Tees.

Lorena said...

THat ampersand t shirt is a winner.
You manage to wear it SO MANY WAYS!

Paulina F said...

Love this work attire! It's great to see bright colors in a professional outfit, which some people are scared of! x
Paulina
http://sunniesandplanes.blogspot.com