Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Back in the routine

DSCN7016 DSCN7023 DSCN7022

DSCN7017

I must admit this cold weather is getting to me!  I’m still keeping up with my normal fashion choices - dresses and skirts (albeit a bit chilly and adding sweaters at present) even when I really just want to throw on layers of fleece… but I’ve been slightly neglectful of my gym routine.  It’s just painful to leave the building and face the cold!  That said, I’ve started blocking my calendar again and am forcing myself to deal with the weather and enjoy my workout routine like normal.  It would be easier if I had a gym buddy, but alas, no such luck.  In the meantime, I’m back on my workouts and praying for sunshine!

10 comments:

Laura B said...

Ug, I really need to get back in to a gym routine! Love this skirt and your pretty cardigan! You look fantastic! Thanks for linking up! :)

Ginny MyNewFavoriteOutfit said...

I'm with you, the cold has made it hard for me too. Such a cute skirt here.

cassie cadiz said...

I just love the brown top and the pretty skirt!

Kisses,
Cassie

Mica T said...

That is such a lovely printed top! I know I say that every time you wear it, but it is! I like it with the taupe skirt.

Good luck with your gym routine - I always find winter harder to exercise as it's so cold!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

You look awesome Londyn. I missed seeing you in a Full Skirt. You always rock those. The Booties are Fab and I've always liked that Water-Color Top.

Thanks for linking up with us and I E-Mailed you back also. =) And thank you so much for the wonderful, kind words on my latest post. I am glad you liked the collaboration.

Veronica Vannini said...

You look great dear!!!!
Kiss!
Passa a trovarmi VeryFP

Always Maylee said...

Such a cute skirt, you look adorable.

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Amanda Chic said...

Love this look, so pretty
http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
Fashion room lounge

A chic kiss ;)

Kerri said...

I love your top! The outfit is adorable!

Nikki said...

SO cute! I know what you mean about the working out stuff.. when the temperature hits single digits that's really not motivating me to get a work out in!
xoxo,
Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com