Saturday, December 7, 2013

Time of Year

DSCN6580 DSCN6578

the brands…blazer: Cass. jeans: the Limited. boots: Gianni Bini.

DSCN6579

DSCN6587 DSCN6583

Out and about today, shopping for home d├ęcor and Christmas gifts.  I’m planning to keep things fairly simple this year, and really just focus on spending time with people close to me.  With every year that passes, I care less and less about the gifts and just want the love and time together.

As for the fashion, I was warm, cozy and slightly equestrian in my look today.  Flat boots are perfect for a snowy busy day with lots of walking!  The blazer was great too as it’s a cotton blend, so has lots of give while still holding a structured shape.

9 comments:

Mica T said...

that blue blazer is lovely!


Hope you had a great time shopping for gifts :)

Away From The Blue

Ginny MyNewFavoriteOutfit said...

Such a great combo, I love this with the boots! You look beautiful :)

Adam said...

great blazer

Jenny Plog said...

Love this look!! Beautiful blazer!


www.plogstyle.com

Kiwi Fashion Blog said...

I'm loving the peakock blue colour of your blazer and earrings! Such a classic beauty you are :)
Thanks for your kind words on my blog!
I am also following your blog too!

t said...

That blazer is a nice colour!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Ania Zarzycka said...

Wow!! You look so pretty !!!!! :)

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

The hue on your nails - awesome!

chiara said...

Love the peacock blue with black.
I am sick also of all this going around looking for presents, I just want to spend time with my loved ones! But It's nice to walk around and check Christmas decorations on buildings and stores, isn't it?