Sunday, December 8, 2013

Snow Day

DSCN6549

DSCN6542 DSCN6543 

We got a fluffy white present from the sky in Cincinnati last week and I decided to take the Friday and work from home.  It’s a good thing too because the building ended up sending everyone home around noon and we got 5-7 inches of snow and ice.  Growing up in Minnesota, a half foot of snow is nothing, but in Cincinnati the roads aren’t well cleared and people aren’t used to driving in it, so better to stay out of that mess!

This was the outfit I planned on wearing for casual Friday, so since I couldn’t wear it at work I just wore it at home instead (ok, yes, I did take off my heels…!).

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks so pretty outside! I'm very impatiently waiting for snow in Southern Ontario.

mysecretfashionpoison said...

Complimenti un ottimo look casual chic!
Bisou

Viky --- MySecretFashionPoison

Alissa Gromova said...

You look very pretty
Have a nice weekstart doll :)

http://alissagromova.blogspot.com/

AnnTan said...

wow you're so lucky to experience snow, in my country, there is no snow at all! like your outfit!
http://www.fatiguechic.blogspot.com

Mica T said...

I like the striped cardi with the striped top! :)

Glad you were able to work from home and didn't have to go out into the cold!

Away From The Blue

Sam said...

Adore your chic striped cardigan, it looks so posh!...I loved reading your fashionable insight on my last post, Thank you :)

Lorena said...

Well you look extremely nice in that outfit and look quite happy regardless of the weather :)

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Love that Cardi-Blazer and your Shoes. Casual but Polished.

I miss the snow for sure.