Thursday, December 5, 2013

Options

DSCN6528 DSCN6527

DSCN6519

Shoe lover that I am, I often go back and forth when deciding which pair of lovlies to wear for the day.  Today I had 2 options for both tights and shoes.  I ended up going with my booties since I only get to wear them during the colder months, and the fishnets instead of the black hose since they were less risqué (these tights have a back seam…! Love them, but decidedly not for work).

image

As for the dark color palate… initially it looks monochromatic, but upon second glace, you would notice the blend of dark tones coming together in the navy skirt with black seaming and the all black and leather top.

9 comments:

Chiamaka Abasilim said...

Love your outfit, it's looks amazing.

http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

How can you mention the seams and not have pics of them on you? I don't want to see a supermodels legs! I want a normal woman's legs! :-P

Londyn said...

Ha! I actually felt self-conscious about it :-) Thanks for the confidence boost

Lorena said...

I am all or that skirt ! Looks spectacular, as those tights.

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

love the bag! we have a lovely giveaway, be sure to check it out :)


Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page

Christina said...

Black on Black is one of my fav combinations! It looks great here because all your pieces are nicely fitted.

YoyosFashions said...

Gorgeous!! Great fit!!

bashashhazbaz said...

wow! you look amazing!

Jennifer Noir said...

This look is so chic, your figure is amazing!

www.JenniferNoir.blogspot.co.uk x