Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Jeans

DSCN6573 DSCN6571

 DSCN6564

Surprisingly, I’m wearing jeans more of late.  It’s not that I don’t like jeans, I just honestly don’t find them all that comfortable and it’s always extremely difficult to find jeans that fit my body properly.  That said, I do frequent them in the chillier months and I do appreciate that they are so easy to dress up or down.  You can easily change from Sunday football watching on the couch (jeans and tee) to dinner and drinks (jeans, blouse, and heels) in under 5 minutes.  Can’t beat that!  The only thing that slows me down is choosing which shoes to wear…!  LOL

5 comments:

Busola Coutts said...

Love the touch of yellow. So chic and you look stunning as always.

If you have a minute, I will love for you to enter a Worldwide Christmas Giveaway i am hosting.
10 winners will be selected:

http://www.thefashionstirfry.com/2013/12/persunmall-christmas-giveaway.html#.UqbGTeKmctg

YoyosFashions said...

Cute look!! Love the shoes!!

Jenniya said...

i love your shoes.:)

Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA
P.S. I have on-going giveaway now sponsored by RoseWholesale, ends on 12th Dec.
Click H E R E to join.
Click H E R E to join.

Mica T said...

Hope you went with the yellow shoes in the end - they are my fave! :)

It's funny I'm such a jeans person, but I'm wearing them less now as the weather heats up. Just much too warm for jeans!

Away From The Blue

Lorena said...

My first choice is jeans - then i make myself look for another option. I am loving your yellow heels.