Monday, December 9, 2013

Express Yourself!

DSCN6599 DSCN6612 

DSCN6619 DSCN6621 DSCN6603

DSCN6622

Catching up on Masterpiece Classic series The Paradise tonight while blogging, and one of the characters just remarked on how she uses fashion as a way to express herself and show others her true self.  While the line itself is just a script, I completely agree with its truth!  This look represents me very well I’d say – fun, playful, feminine and a little edgy.  Do you express yourself with fashion?

9 comments:

Sonia Umberto said...

I like your earrings

I'm following u via GFC&bloglovin, hope u can follow back. THX XOXO

Moda della donna

Bloglovin

Cee said...

You can never go wrong with polkadots - especially in an outfit as classic and feminine as this one. You look lovely!
xox,
Cee

YoyosFashions said...

Too cute!!

Adam said...

cute outfit

Mica T said...

Such a cute look! love the polka dots with the skirt! :)

Fashion is a great way to express yourself and have fun! :)

Away From The Blue

Chiamaka Abasilim said...

Love the outfit especially the top.

http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

Jacy said...

I love this outfit on you!! So flattering, girly and fun yet sophisticated! Perfect for a holiday party. And yes, I absolutely express myself through what I wear! :)

~Jacy
www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

Alina said...

Love this! So cute and playful. I love the pop of color in the earrings. Gorgeous as always!

XOXO

www.alinitinidaily.blogspot.com

Lorena said...

I express myself through fashion... but not all of the time.
I really like those earrings and your pretty skirt reminds me of one i have and that i have yet to wear.